I love how these dogs turn out! Sandra, you are so right when you say that this method of making mass quantities of hot dogs is easier than all others.
12 all-beef bun-length hot dogs
12 top split hot dog buns
French’s yellow mustard
1 can(s) canned or refrigerated Silver Floss sauerkraut
1 bag(s) 8 oz Kraft shredded cheese, cheddar or any type
McCormick celery salt
1/2 c sliced green onions
1. Toast the sides of the buns on a grill or griddle with a little butter.
2. Then grill hot dogs.
3. Place a little mustard along the inside of each bun and put the hot dog inside.
4. Line them up in a long casserole side by side.
5. Top each one with a little celery salt, more mustard, and sauerkraut (well drained).
6. Top with cheese and green onions.
7. Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for about 15 minutes and serve.