Indulge in the mouthwatering flavors of our Egg Mayo Chicken recipe! Tender chicken breasts topped with a creamy and tangy egg mayo mixture, this dish is a true crowd-pleaser. It’s quick, easy, and makes a satisfying meal for any time of the day. Try it now and add a touch of comfort to your table! 🍽️💕
900g Chicken Breast
2 tbsp Rice wine
4 tbsp Cajun seasoning
2 tbsp minced garlic
Chicken seasoning powder
(Egg mayo sauce)
6 Boiled egg
4 tbsp Mayonnaise
2 tsp mustard sauce
2tspWhole grain mustard
1. Season chicken breast with rice wine, cajun seasoning, minced garlic, salt, and pepper and let rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Dissolve one-half of the chicken seasoning powder in water.
3. Dip chicken breast in Step 2 and in dry chicken seasoning powder to deep fry.
4. Heat oil to 180’C and deep fry chicken twice until well browned.
5. Chop apple, jalapeno, and boiled egg in pieces, and add mayonnaise-mustard-whole grain mustard to make the sauce.
6. Pour sauce on top of the chicken.
7. Serve with parsley and pink pepper.
Other yummy chicken recipes: