- Apples as much as you like ( to fill your slow cooker or your crockpot).
- 2-3 tsp ground cinnamon
- Wash apples with cold water. Make sure each apple is nice and clean
- Dry the apples on some kitchen towels and cut them in half or quarters.
- Place the apples in the pot of your crock-pot or slow cooker and turn the heat to high. Put the lid on and let the apples cook for about 4 hours, giving it a good stir approximately every hour.
- transfer the apple mixture to your blender, blend on high speed until the mixture is creamy and smoothy.
- Clean your crockpot you will need it again
- Add the pureed mixture back into the crock-pot and stir in the cinnamon
- Let it cook on high for another hour or so to let it thicken, stirring once or twice during that time.
- Let the mixture cool slightly at room temperature before adding it to jars or containers, and then store it in the fridge for up to 4 weeks, or in the freezer for even longer!