Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today I will guide you on how to make “Oven Roasted Parmesan Corn on the Cob Recipe”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and I walk you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
“Pamela”: Delicious! I love making oven-roasted corn and this was a great take on it. Wonderful flavor and super easy. The family LOVED it…a definite keeper~YUM! Thanks for sharing. 🙂
“Rebecca”: this was excellent. I sprayed my tinfoil with cooking spray thinking that would keep the cheese from sticking, but it didn’t. The flavor was delicious, just enough kick. Next time I think I will skip the cheese until we unwrap them, maybe that will keep the cheese on the corn. Will definitely make again & again!
“Natasha”: This recipe is delish!!! The only changes I made were to make more of the paste, (the first time I made it I felt like I could not taste the seasonings that well) also instead of chili powder I used onion steak burger seasoning. (It’s my go-to spice) Added some garlic powder and along with the shaker parm we put in a little bit of grated real parm that we had leftover. We also had to up the time to 30 mins. That is perfect for us. Also because of reviews…..we used non-stick aluminum foil so no problems with any of the coating coming off!!
“kori”: Super tasty! Added an extra 10 mins as well (30 total), and it was perfect. My husband isn’t a huge fan of corn, and absolutely loved this…he’s asked for it several times since.
“Suzy”: Ohmygoodness!!! Who knew that fresh, sweet, corn on the cob could get any better!?!?!? I wanted to cook a LOT of corn for the company and was just looking for the appropriate time/temp for roasting in the oven — then I stumbled upon this recipe. Talk about Dumb Luck!
“Nicole”: Mine took a little longer to cook than listed, however, this was quick and simple nonetheless! I prepped a few extra and put them in the fridge so they could easily be popped in the oven for a quick treat 🙂
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on
- 5 ears corn, husks, and silk removed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut 5 squares of aluminum foil 1 1/2 times the size of the ears of corn; place each ear of corn in the center of a piece of foil.
- Stir mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, chili powder, ground black pepper, and fresh parsley together in a bowl until it forms a thick paste; rub about 2 tablespoons of the paste over each ear of corn. Wrap the aluminum foil around the corn and seal. Arrange corn on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, turn, and continue baking another 10 minutes.